AtreyuGilbert

46 Movie Reviews

crusty justy would love to have a talk with you
huge load fan btw

Quest101 responds:

Aw hahaha! ^^ Who's Justy btw?

the red one was made by seth macfarlane of simpsons fame

TSCOCT responds:

amng

happy a merry chrysalis

21 Game Reviews

Sanic R is a game that surpasses Doom, Quake, Half-Life, even the original Sonic R.

The fact that Steve from Minecraft and Roblox man cameo shows that even Mojang and the roblox company think this game surpasses theirs. The gameplay, presentation, sound design, everything makes this game something that should win at the game awards every year.

Not even Power Bomberman, Chef pee pee the big mouth, peepee's rampage, Louis Swan: Story Mode, or even Wario Pill can make this game better, it makes Prey look like a joke.

AUDIO: (WARNING!)
This game soothes the headaches of life, and will make you feel so awesome, you radiate an energy beam. The sound design is brilliant, and headphones are highly recommended.

PRESENTATION:
The racing mechanics beat Forza and Gran Turismo. Sony and Microsoft better watch out, Sanic R is the best racing game ever made.

GAMEPLAY
If you ever feel down, play this game. It will make you feel so much euphoria, it may even change your life. You can pick from 4 different playable characters, Sonic, Knuckleblox, Minecraft Steve, and Optic. They all control great, and they make this game incredibly good. The programming is something so pristine, the source code has never been released.

TL:DR
This game is awesome, it made me feel like a Sanic R. The only good game on Scratch, beating out anything justinanddennis will ever make.
As a curator of gaming, I very much enjoy this game. ∞/∞ will play forever

~bimmy~

Ploxyy responds:

I am so honored that the AtreyuGilbert thinks my game is the best thing ever, Thank you.

brick layed

THIS GAME IS SO GOOD

4 Audio Reviews

OMGGG THANK YOU BEENI!!!

sounds a bit like crash bandicoot

beeni responds:

sorta was i goin for lol

EDIT: most likely the key of the song and the xylophone melody that gives off that vibe lol

THIS IS UNIRONICALLY A VERY GOOD COVER OF THAT SONG WTF I LOVE IT

155 Art Reviews

i never noticed the implications oh god no

omg i love it thank you

TSCOCT responds:

egg

i love it

My name is Atreyu, but you can also call me Gilbert.

Atreyu @AtreyuGilbert